[Openstack-operators] Operations summit

Sean Roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:34:22 UTC 2014

I wanted to post a few items on the upcoming operator summit
- I am going to moderate the Tuesday 10:30am Deploy/Config/Upgrade session. Any ideas on content is welcome.
- I would like to add Congress / Policy to the Tuesday 1:30pm session along side Puppet, Chef, Salt, and Ansible. I think we are still missing someone to represent Salt.
- I believe the Monday 10:30am Network session will be on the Nova.network to Neutron migration path. Any ideas on content is welcome.

I am going to think some on the Deploy/Config/Upgrade session agenda and post it here for early discussion.

~ sean