[Openstack-operators] Scalable Glance Nodes

Abel Lopez alopgeek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:21:50 UTC 2013

I think having images backended in swift or S3 would be a prerequisite for having multiple glance workers.
I've seen it where using file backend causes problems when images get stored to one node, and compute tries to launch from another.

Secondly, you could either use DNS RR or some sort of LB to have your endpoint be something generic like "glance.example.com"