[Openstack-operators] Shared storage HA question

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:34:30 UTC 2013

I'll try the boot from volume feature and see if it makes any significant difference. (fingers crossed) - I'm wondering though two things :

- How come I never had such issues (to validate) with MooseFS while it's the mfsmount is FUSE-based?
- Does that mean the issue is not si much about Gluster, rather all FUSE-based FS?

regards,

Razique Mahroua - Nuage & Co
razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tel : +33 9 72 37 94 15