[Openstack-operators] Shared storage HA question

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:36:12 UTC 2013

+1 on glusterfs. It works and is stable for us as well.

Also, there is direct qemu integration with libgfapi, which allows you to
bypass the filesystem altogether. We've only tested it directly with
qemu/kvm instances, not through openstack, though it looks like that won't
be hard to add if the support isn't already written. (we saw a substantial
performance improvement from this switch)
 -nld