[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] Neutron HA

Jacob Godin jacobgodin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 12:17:59 UTC 2013

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your detailed response.

1. Is there anyway to have Neutron schedule DHCP on all DHCP agents by
default? We are running a multi-tenant setup, and most of our users will be
using Horizon to deploy their instances/networking. It would be great to
have an option in the Neutron config to automatically push to all agents.

2. Do you have a blueprint to follow for this? Would be great to see!

3. So if we spin up another "network node" with the OVS agent running on
it, it should automatically create the L2 networking there as well?

Thanks!