[Openstack-operators] VMs on different compute hosts are not able to communicate on openstack havana, with flatdhcp, multi-host nova-network setup with kvm on ubuntu 12.04

Harish Kumar hk4cloud at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 09:25:27 UTC 2013

It worked!! ... the problem is that vmware was not allowing to set the
virtual ethernet adapter in promiscuous mode because of permission problem
of the device files in host machine.

Here is the Vmware KB which helped me.

http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=287

Thanks,