[Openstack-operators] Distributed Filesystem

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Thu Apr 25 14:07:23 UTC 2013

I think it's a very blurry line. If you are "booting from volume", that's
obviously cinder's territory. I can see booting normal instances with
different storage backends going both ways.

This reminds me of a past discussion about whether or not the ability for
users to mount network filesystems should be under cinder or quantum.

--
Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.