[Openstack-operators] Operations use cases/pain points

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 20:51:02 UTC 2012

I guess I would need to see real examples that support this approach.
All of the current entries at
http://wiki.openstack.org/OperationsUseCases look like robust
problems, and blue prints support iterative progress on a scenario.
Also, wikis and pads are not the collaboration environment that
mailing lists are.

Beware the silos,
Lloyd

@lloyddewolf