[Openstack-operators] Glance is not able to find an endpoint in response from keystone

Kiall Mac Innes kiall at managedit.ie
Tue May 15 08:41:24 UTC 2012

I doubt this is it, but since I'm not at a computer to check I'll suggest
it anyway!

Keystone has RegionOne and the command has regionOne..

Also, double check that the glance endpoint is registered under the "image"
service in keystone.. its easy to mix up the UUIDs when creating
everything..

Thanks,
Kiall

Sent from my phone.