[Openstack-operators] Examples/demonstration on running OpenStack in Data-Centre

Diego Parrilla Santamaría diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:29:23 UTC 2012

It's not clear for me if you are looking for an architectural blueprint or
a success case. There are a lot of architectural blueprints to scale
Openstack, but honestly finally we had to build our own Reference
Architecture :-(

If you are looking for a success case, may be one of our customers could
fit your needs. He has an on-demand Virtual Private Cloud subscription
service with a good bunch of servers:

http://www.hostalia.com/cloud-dedicado/

Hostalia is brand of ACENS, a Hosting Provider of the Telefónica Group.
Basically the customer choose in a wizard the number of compute nodes,
storage size and public IPs and in 30' you have your own private cloud
ready to go. His customers are running a very heterogenous set of
application and services.

We are working with some providers worldwide to deliver similar services
based on Openstack.

Regards
Diego
 --