[Openstack-operators] Examples/demonstration on running OpenStack in Data-Centre

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 02:52:13 UTC 2012

Hi Diego,

I have OpenStack installed and running on a VM of VirtualBox for testing.  However I have no idea how to use it.  On the VirtualBox there are servers running on other VMs as well, also for testing.

Actually this is NOT a new technolgy similar to server adminstration the later of which has been existing for sometimes.  There are software for such adminstration.  But I'm interested finding a new approach making use of OpenStack to do such a job.

Thanks for the link which is a Spanish website.
Mi español no es bueno.

I have browsed it a while.

Muchas gracias

Atentamente