[Openstack-operators] Dell Equallogic (EQLX) drivers for Essex

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Dec 14 15:09:41 UTC 2012

All,

Nova Volume connectors for Dell Equallogic was a topic a while back on this thread.  We've worked with some of you 1x1 on this and I wanted to follow-up to the list that the code is available on https://github.com/dellcloudedge/barclamp-nova/blob/release/fred/master/chef/cookbooks/nova/files/default/eqlx.py

If you want the whole package, it's embedded in the currently distributed OpenStack Essex 2 via Crowbar.

Details on http://robhirschfeld.com/2012/12/14/openstack-equalogics-ceph-crowbar/

Rob

PS: That post also talks where to get the Ceph Barclamps!