[Openstack-operators] Australian Openstack Users Group Meet up Sydney

Kavit Munshi kavit at aptira.com
Wed Nov 30 07:32:34 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, I apologise in advance if it isn't. Australian OpenStack User Group is meeting for the first time in Sydney and I would like to extend an invitation to all who may wish to attend. Details follow:

When: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 6:30 PM to 11.30pm
Where: Harbour View Hotel
18 Lower Fort Rd, The Rocks Sydney
Sydney
RSVP limit: 60 "Yes" RSVPs, If you plan to attend, please take a moment to RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
For more details, see the full listing:

http://aosug.openstack.org.au/events/40240882/

Cheers,

Kavit