[OpenStack-Infra] About openstack/cinder CI

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Jan 14 20:46:00 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019, at 7:31 PM, Kuirong.Chen(陳奎融) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask a question.
>
> on https://review.openstack.org/#/c/523659/
>
> I can find the Infortrend CI and others CI label unser History like this:
>
> [cid:image001.png at 01D4ABFC.C177A8E0]
>
> However, I can't find any Infortrend CI label under the Workflow like this:
>
> [cid:image002.png at 01D4ABFC.C177A8E0]
>
> Is this normal or not?

This is normal. That table only has results for the most recent patchset. Looks like the comments from your CI system were on older patchsets so are not formatted in the top of page table.

Also note that you need to have your comments in the appropriate format, documented for Jenkins at https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#the-jenkins-gerrit-trigger-plugin-way, but I think your comments are already in this format so you should be fine there.