[OpenStack-Infra] Infra Meeting Agenda for January 15, 2019

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Jan 14 20:35:31 UTC 2019

This is a little late due to a small authentication issue on the wiki server. Sorry about that and thank you to fungi for getting it fixed.

* Announcements
** clarkb and fungi in meetings January 22, 2019 will need someone to chair meeting on this day.

* Actions from last meeting
** Corvus update DNS hosting documentation

* Specs approval

* Priority Efforts (Standing meeting agenda items. Please expand if you have subtopics.)
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/task-tracker.html A Task Tracker for OpenStack]
** [http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/update-config-management.html Update Config Management]
*** topic:puppet-4 and topic:update-cfg-mgmt
*** Zuul as CD engine
** OpenDev

* General topics
** PTG planning for Denver, May 2-4 (clarkb 20190115)
*** We have been asked if we would like to participate
*** Remember that if attending the Summit too it is a very long week.
*** Need to respond by January 20

* Open discussion