[OpenStack-Infra] I need to be re-instated (I only have a openstack community user ID, currently) with industry access as per my company co-worker

Tim O'Konski tim.okonski at broadcom.com
Tue Sep 4 23:36:31 UTC 2018

Dear OpenStack Infra Team:

As I'm helping Angela Smith, my co-worker at Broadcom with updating the CI
setup, I need to be given back my membership status on the Infra Team of
OpenStack.    For example:

https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/10,members

My name isn't here, however when I go to look at my login, this is here:

All looks well here (i.e. just above).

Can you please add me back in to the industry members list?  Andy an other
missing capabilities?

Also, if there are any sample (i.e. working, with the large number of
configuration parameters filled in with a working CI) that you can give me
access to, it would be very much appreciated as there is out of
date/misleading documentation on the site currently (i.e. for example:

https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/running-your-own.html

That currently has a large warning indication box at the top:

Running your own CI infrastructure
<https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/roles.html>
<https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/unofficial_project_hosting.html>
  <https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/748>
UPDATED: 2018-09-03 21:43

Warning

Parts of this file are out of date
 What parts?  I find no versioning or other indicators as to the spurious
and/or incorrect information.

How do other's  go about the process of creating a new (i.e. Zuul 2) CI?

*- Tim O'Konski  / Senior Software Engineer / Broadcom  /
 tim.okonski at broadcom.com <tim.okonski at broadcom.com>*

PS We had a long running (and one of the most consistent) CI's running back
when we were working for Brocade before we were acquired by Broadcom.