[OpenStack-Infra] Dublin PTG Brainstorming

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Jan 18 19:48:36 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Dublin PTG planning is happening now. Looks like we'll get a shared room with QA, Release, and Requirements Monday and Tuesday acting as a Help Room then have a room for Infra specific things Wednesday to Friday. This is basically what we had in Denver and I think it worked well enough.

I've started an etherpad, https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-rocky-ptg, and stuck it on the appropriate wiki location for brainstorming topics.

One of the things I've written there is ideas on how we might make the help room days more effective. I think with the zuul v3 deployment that we recently did this will be an important couple days for us. I'm open to other ideas that people have for making that more effective so feel free to throw them on the etherpad too.

For the Infra specific days I think writing down topics with an owner worked well in the past, so I think we can start with that this time around as well. I look forward to seeing what you all put down as things we should work on.

Thank you,
Clark