[OpenStack-Infra] Adding ARM64 cloud to infra

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jan 10 17:28:17 UTC 2018

On 2018-01-10 09:06:43 -0800 (-0800), Michał Jastrzębski wrote:
> So it's my understanding (which is limited at best) that zuul
> currently doesn't support something like "this job has to run on
> nodepool X", which would be necessary. We might need to add some sort
> of metadata for nodepools and be able to specify in zuul job that
> "this job has to land on node with metadata X", like architecture:
> arm64.

This shouldn't be an issue since our node types are tightly coupled
to the images they boot, and the arm64 architecture images will I'm
sure get distinct names (as an offshoot of this though, we may end
up extending the names of our current amd64 images to embed
processor architecture names for consistency, but this is one of the
many points we'll need to debate).