[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul roadmap

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Nov 1 23:56:33 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 01, 2017 at 02:47:20PM -0700, James E. Blair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the PTG we brainstormed a road map for Zuul once we completed the
> infra cutover.  I think we're in a position now that we can get back to
> thinking about this, so I've (slightly) cleaned it up and organized it
> here.

<snip>

> How does this look?

Something we talked about on IRC that I didnt' see there was a REST API
to get the current config for a project.  Something that requirements
and release management can use to validate that $project has the correct
templates in place for all the automation to work.

Right now we're just checking-project as assuming that's good enough and
it probably is ;P but It'd still be cool if the REST API was there at
some point.

Yours Tony.