[OpenStack-Infra] Moving DIB to infra

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 16 12:34:44 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-15 15:25:57 -0500 (-0500), Gregory Haynes wrote:
> I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the intention to move the DIB
> project under the infra project team[1]. Based on the ML responses and
> some discussions with DIB contributors there seems to be a slight
> preference for moving the project under the infra project team and there
> weren't any objections to us doing so.
[...]

I'm not personally opposed to the idea, but do want to make sure
there's ample notice to the rest of the Infra team who might have
missed the earlier thread(s) on the -dev ML in case they have
previously unvoiced concerns. I'd also like to be certain the
current DIB contributors are entirely disinterested in forming a
separate official team in OpenStack as I doubt the TC would reject
such a proposal (I'd happily support it).