[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul v3: proposed new Depends-On syntax

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Jun 21 09:50:32 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 4:04 PM, James E. Blair <corvus at inaugust.com> wrote:

>   Depends-On: https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/12345

I've implemented this for the github driver. I have not changed the gerrit
driver, that's still a thing to be done.

https://review.openstack.org/474401

The current implementation will allow for cross-repo dependency discovery
just within a given connection, it will not support cross-connection
dependencies (such as gerrit depending on Github, or even one gerrit
depending on another gerrit). That is also a Thing To Be Done at a later
time as we move more of this to the pipeline and out of the connection.

- jlk