[OpenStack-Infra] Opendayight Internship (Jenkins job builder) status update

Yolande Amate yolandeamate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 18:16:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

Since the beginning of the OpenDaylight internship coding period I
have done the following:

- Update Random String Parameter Plugin to use convert_mapping_to_xml[1]
- Update Tests Selector Plugin to use convert_mapping_to_xml[2]

This week I plan on doing more code refactoring and updating support
for existing plugins.

Attached below is a link to my Jenkins job builder project proposal document
with a table of plugins(under activity details) that I have worked on so far[3].

Cheers,
Yolande

[1]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/470634
[2]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/470782/