[OpenStack-Infra] Opendayight Internship (Jenkins job builder) Week 8 status update July 17th - July 23rd 2017

Yolande Amate yolandeamate at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 01:11:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

This past week I have done the following:

Amend the following patches based on code reviews:

-Mercurial Plugin
-URL SCM Pugin
-class Flow
-Postbuild Plugin
-Custom Tools Plugin
-Sauce OnDemand Plugin
-Team Foundation Server Plugin
-Flowdock Plugin
-Google Cloud Storage Plugin
-class List
-Extended Choice Parameter Plugin

Bug fix; Add support for new option in config_file_provider_builder.
Bug fix; Add support for new parameter option in Slack Plugin.

This week, I plan to:

- Add support for new plugin features
- Respond to code review
- Do code review

Attached below is a link to my Jenkins job builder project proposal
document with a table of plugins(under activity details) that I have
worked on so far[1].

Cheers,
Yolande

[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/13YGxDwt76K5mhRUlmC_bzXK_mCRSiVGStp-CJL4VYtA/edit#