[OpenStack-Infra] [OpenStack-docs] [infra][docs] Steps to migrate docs.o.o to new AFS based server

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Jan 11 04:21:09 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:

> On 11/01/17 04:07, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>
>> In case of any problems, please report them as reply to this email or
>> directly on #openstack-infra.
>>

> 404 pages are missing styling:

I think I can fix this by setting the css directory
{% set cssdir = '../common/css/' %}

> eg http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/networking-guide/scenario_legacy_lb.html
>

> Also, getting a ton of 404s in my regular meanderings :) Might be worth
> pulling the apache logs and re-directing the top 404s to docs that exist
> today ? Happy to do the analysis if logs can be provided.

Can you further describe regular meanderings? Search, click, or on a
browser that doesn't have a cleared cache? That'll help troubleshoot
further - and/or get the logs too.

Anne

Read my blog: justwrite.click <https://justwriteclick.com>
Subscribe to Docs|Code: docslikecode.com