[OpenStack-Infra] Ballot for Openstack elections

Henry Fourie louis.fourie at huawei.com
Thu Feb 23 23:21:09 UTC 2017

Tony,
  My apologies - pasted the wrong link. This is the correct one showing
Cathy as the owner of this commit.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/396380/

Cathy is certainly a key contributor with significant involvement in OpenStack.
She is co-author of several commits over the recent six months:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/389799/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/333172/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/368155/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/319393/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/348574/

It would make sense to have this recognized.

 - Louis