[OpenStack-Infra] Ballot for Openstack elections

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 00:22:47 UTC 2017

On 02/22/2017 10:17 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2017-02-22 22:03:53 +0000 (+0000), Henry Fourie wrote:
>> My contributions are to networking-sfc which is part of neutron.
>
> Thanks! It does seem to have been officially part of Neutron at the
> time of their PTL election:
>
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml?h=jan-2017-elections#n2152
>
> And this contribution should have resulted in you being on the roll
> for the Neutron PTL election:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/401349
>
> I've Cc'd the election officials so they can double-check their copy
> of the rolls.

Hi,

A ballot was indeed sent to Henry Fourie mail address... It seems like
some mailservers (e.g. intel.com) have throttle cornell.edu server and
some ballot had to be resent. Unfortunately election officials can't
check when ballot aren't delivered and we only resent them on direct
request.

Regards,
-Tristan