[OpenStack-Infra] PTG team dinner?

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Feb 8 00:28:26 UTC 2017

Hello,

We failed at doing a lunch or dinner together in Barcelona because
ETOOMANYTHINGS. Wondering if there is interest in attempting to do a
dinner during the PTG? Would likely have to be Monday night since I
expect some people will leave late Tuesday.

Not sure how many of us are interested and will be at the PTG, but maybe
we can try putting something together if we get a rough headcount?

I'm in for what its worth. Also noticed there is a Trader Vic's nearby,
we could all dress in Hawaiian shirts like fungi :)

Clark