[OpenStack-Infra] Infra Team PTG Dinner

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Aug 23 21:21:07 UTC 2017

Hello,

I brought this up briefly in yesterday's meeting, but are we interested
in having a team dinner while at the PTG? I expect we are so I've tried
to start putting information together at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-ptg-team-dinner.

The biggest issue is there does not appear to be a lot of options near
the PTG hotel. That said, there appears to be a good beer garden option
about 4 miles away. Beer gardens were a hit in Darmstadt because they
can accomodate large groups, we don't have to pre negotiate reservations
or who is paying, and of course because beer.

If interested please add your name to the list on the etherpad and the
evenings you are available for the dinner. Also, if anyone else has
better ideas (seriously I'm not great at this) or wants to organize go
ahead and edit the etherpad and/or let me know.

Thanks,
Clark