[OpenStack-Infra] Opendayight Internship (Jenkins job builder) Week 12 status update August 14th - August 20th 2017

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Aug 22 00:01:43 UTC 2017

Hey Yolande,

I see these emails every week and I just had to send some warm thanks for
the work you've been doing on JJB.

JJB is an important piece of software that's made my life easier when
dealing with Jenkins or Zuul environments.

So thanks again for your time and dedication to the project!

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]