[OpenStack-Infra] Notification of periodic CI job failure?

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Fri Aug 18 10:29:19 UTC 2017

Hi there!  I have a periodic CI job [1][2], for networking-calico, which
fails occasionally; and I wanted to ask if there is any simple mechanism
for me to be notified when there is a failure.

I think I've asked or investigated this before, and that the answer was no
- but I'd like to double check.

I also guess that I could add my own notifying code, of some kind, at the
end of the shell script in [1] - but it would be preferable if there was
already a mechanism built in to the CI framework.

Best wishes - Neil

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/jenkins/jobs/networking-calico.yaml
[2]