[OpenStack-Infra] [kolla][ci] Can someone from infra make it to a Kolla session today?

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Oct 27 05:57:01 UTC 2016

Hey infra folks,

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/17109/kolla-work-session

Thursday 3:30 – 4:10

One of the main topics will be multi-node gating.  We have multi node gating in kolla-kubernetes with 2 nodes.  We need 3, 4, 5 :)

We want to go to 4 nodes if possible next (3 HA + 1 compute).  There is no resource type to make this happen in pc atm.  I have heard that this is possible with zuul v3 but we don’t want to wait until March if at all possible.

Unfortunately I have a presentation conflict at this time – but please introduce yourself to Michal (Kolla PTL) and I’m sure he can get the discussion going.

Regards
-steve