[OpenStack-Infra] I18N Translation Checksite

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Oct 13 15:56:20 UTC 2016

Dear Infra Team,

it's Frank from I18N :-)
Maybe as you know we tried this year (again?) to install the i18n
translation checksite, based on DevStack with
puppet-translation_checksite module. The module is online, the checksite
not. Big thanks to lyz btw, she spent the most effort to bring the page
on stage.
Due the fact there are so many issues in the installation I made a new
proposal (1) to use openstack-ansible. There are some advantages
(Horizon is running in a container) but still issues with the
installation time. All information collected in (2).
My question is: would you support openstack-ansible as install medium in
the next time? I know there is a creeping transition to use Ansible and
you have also a lots of other stuff on the agenda.
It would be nice, if you can give us your opinion. I can also join the

Thanks in advance

kind regards

Frank

(1)