[OpenStack-Infra] ZUUL query: instead of layout.yaml, parameter-function can be use to control job flow ?

Bhavik Bavishi bhavikdbavishi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:27:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

In our project we have started using ZUUL. Our project is stack based
and more of branch oriented, in other words in stack almost all
components (each component is separate git repo) should follow same
workflow but for few are exceptions and this also changes for from
branch-to-branch.

In such case we are trying to find alternate way to control job flow
instead of 'layout.yaml', so can 'parameter-function' help here to
control the flow? like for given branch and component do trigger the
job, else skip/exclude ?

any help appreciated, thanks.