[OpenStack-Infra] Openstack ID issue

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 18 00:13:30 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-18 02:35:07 +1000 (+1000), Alex Eng wrote:
> The breakdown was because of changes in the Openid provider in openstack.
[...]
> In the mean time, they have revert back their changes and is working now.

Yes, a bug made it into production in the OpenId provider, but after
we downgraded and the authors did some additional testing with a dev
instance of the provider and our Zanata dev deployment the issue was
spotted and we upgraded to a new working release. At this point
things seem to be under control, but thanks for looking into it!