[OpenStack-Infra] Log in problem in translation website

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 17 15:58:36 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-17 11:09:32 +0800 (+0800), Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> Thank you for reply, Ian.
>
> @Jimmy, http://refstack.openstack.org has problem to log in too.
> An error code 500 will be returned.
> As Ian said, it's confirmed to be Openstack ID error.
> smarcet is working on it.

We've very temporarily rolled openstackid.org (production) back to
OpenStackId 1.0.13 which seems to have gotten Zanata and RefStack
logins working again. We're working on testing
translate-dev.openstack.org against openstackid-dev.openstack.org
which is running the master branch tip of OpenStackId to figure out
the issue without further impact to the translation crunch. Once
we're confident they're working together we'll either update
openstackid.org or translate.openstack.org to support rolling back
forward to a current version of OpenStackId in production.

If we find that the Keystone integration on the translation check
deployment or the refstack.openstack.org implementation are still
broken by new OpenStackId at that point, we'll configure them to
authenticate against openstackid-dev.openstack.org and troubleshoot
further there while leaving production openstackid.org upgraded.