[OpenStack-Infra] Gerritbot

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Mar 1 08:15:49 UTC 2016

On 03/01/2016 01:22 AM, C.J. Collier wrote:
> Thanks Clark!  I found the same thing.  I've added a few of options and a
> dependency on the getopt library.  Take a look at this patch and let me
> know if there's anything you'd like me to add / remove.
>
> Cheers,
>
> C.J.

Thanks for the patch, C.J.

We put all our patches up in gerrit for review rather than attaching
diffs to emails, it is just our workflow.

You might find http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html
interesting as it outlines our workflow including steps to get all the
account signups in order so you can submit a patch to gerrit.

Thanks for your interest in gerritbot, C.J. We appreciate it.

Anita.