[OpenStack-Infra] [releng] Jenkins Job Builder status report

Kien Ha kienha9922 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:09:20 UTC 2016

Hello,

This week I have:
- Update FindBugs doc to have default value
- Update Robot Framework plugin
- Update ScriptTrigger plugin
- Add plugin="Junit" attribute for JUnit plugin
- Update Gerrit Trigger to use convert xml
- Update Config File Provider docs to have default options

The list of plugins that ODL are currently using has all been checked for
and updated accordingly [1].

Next week, I plan on:
- updating plugins that use convert xml to use fail_required=True argument
- looking into improving functionality of convert_mapping_to_xml

Attach below is a link to my Jenkins job builder project proposal document
with a complete table of plugins that I have worked on found at the top of
the document [2]. The weekly work log is found at the bottom of the
document.

Regards,
Kien Ha

[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/dev/2016-May/001987.html