[OpenStack-Infra] Request help for ICLA error

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Jun 17 22:37:19 UTC 2016

On 06/17/2016 06:22 PM, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
> Soffie,
>
> I'm happy to spend 15 minutes on a google hangout or webex where you can screen share and I can walk you through getting your environment setup.  I know every combination of problems related to ICLA setup helping my good friends at Red Hat and Cisco get a basic setup going in their environment.
>
> Ping me sdake on channel #openstack-kolla on freenode, and I'll provide a link to webex.  You will need a mac or  windows machine to use webex.  Google hangouts also has a screen sharing feature if you can set it up.  I am usually around all the time. :)
>
> Regards
> -steve

This is a generous offer, Steve.

I'd just like to make it clear to users that the infra team doesn't
support windows questions. So if this user goes to great efforts to get
access to windows to use webex, the use of that tool only goes as far as
Steve's offer, it is not indicative of what kind of support users can
expect from the infra team.

Thanks,
Anita.