[OpenStack-Infra] Request help for ICLA error

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jun 17 22:22:08 UTC 2016

Soffie,

I'm happy to spend 15 minutes on a google hangout or webex where you can screen share and I can walk you through getting your environment setup.  I know every combination of problems related to ICLA setup helping my good friends at Red Hat and Cisco get a basic setup going in their environment.

Ping me sdake on channel #openstack-kolla on freenode, and I'll provide a link to webex.  You will need a mac or  windows machine to use webex.  Google hangouts also has a screen sharing feature if you can set it up.  I am usually around all the time. :)

Regards
-steve