[OpenStack-Infra] Installing Zuul without the openstack-infra Puppet

Coggins, Dean (OTSI Contractor) dean.coggins at hpe.com
Fri Jun 10 22:16:41 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've been asked to set up a Zuul environment for the HPE Networks switch development environment.  I already have Gerrit and Jenkins master/slave servers up and running in our environment.  These servers were set up by myself manually, outside of the openstack CI processes.

In reading the documentation at http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/running-your-own.html, it indicates that I need to set up a puppet master server using the openstack system-config and project-config repositories.  We already have a puppet managed environment in the Lab.  Will the openstack puppet-zuul work with a non openstack puppet process?  Or, am I required to use an openstack puppet environment for the install and setup?

Regards,
Dean Coggins
dean.coggins at hpe.com<mailto:dean.coggins at hpe.com>
Software Engineer
Object Technology Solutions, Inc. (OTSI) contractor
HPE Roseville - R3U (R7)

+1 916 785 3263  Office
+1 650 316 2386  Skype Office
[cid:image003.png at 01D1C32B.15753D30]