[OpenStack-Infra] The issue: about use authentication between the gerrit and the zuul.

wangxf at awcloud.com wangxf at awcloud.com
Wed Jun 1 01:51:36 UTC 2016

hi, everyone
     I'm trying to build the CI syste environment on my openstack env. It's use Gerrit,Zuul,Jenkins and JJB.
Up to now everything is ok. Use JJB builded all jobs. And Gearman is working with Jenkins. But Zuul and Gerrit
is not work will.When create a new patch though the git. I can check some error in zuul.log file.

Here I want to explain. My gerrit server is enable the authentication system. It's not allow to login as anonymous. I try to reconfig in zuul.conf file, But I can not find any opentional about use authentication for gerrit web server.
I reconfig the value of the baseurl like this:
http://someuser:somepasswd@gerrit.server.com
in gerrit section.
but It's still does not work and have the other error in the zuul.log.
httplib.InvalidURL: nonnumeric port
(I think this is a bug for urllib2)
So How Can I continue to do? modify the code or other?
Tips:
The zuul use the urllib2 that communication to the gerrit.
Please!!!