[OpenStack-Infra] Verify job failure for group-based-policy

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 22 20:19:29 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-22 19:58:51 +0000 (+0000), Thomas Bachman wrote:
> We are having trouble with our verify jobs for stable/liberty. The
> jobs are failing due to an exception in python-novaclient. We
> debugged this, and it appears to be using a different version of
> python-novaclient than the stable/liberty version. According to
> upper-constraints, it should be this:
[...]
> Is there something wrong with the environment? Is this something
> we control/affect in our GBP jenkins setup?

See the tox logs for details on what pip command was run and who
requested which versions of things...

In short, I don't see any "-c upper-constraints.txt" in the pip
command line, and indeed your stable/liberty tox.ini isn't set up to
apply a constraints file at all...

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/group-based-policy/tree/tox.ini?h=stable%2Fliberty

You probably want to try cherry-picking a backport of
https://review.openstack.org/298959 to that branch.