[OpenStack-Infra] Verify job failure for group-based-policy

Thomas Bachman tbachman at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 19:58:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are having trouble with our verify jobs for stable/liberty. The jobs are failing due to an exception in python-novaclient. We debugged this, and it appears to be using a different version of python-novaclient than the stable/liberty version. According to upper-constraints, it should be this:
https://github.com/openstack/requirements/blob/stable/liberty/upper-constraints.txt#L264

However, the console for the failing job shows differently (look for python-novaclient -- should be the first hit):

http://logs.openstack.org/98/345598/1/check/gate-group-based-policy-python27/7511066/console.html

That matches the upper constraint in master:
https://github.com/openstack/requirements/blob/master/upper-constraints.txt#L286

Is there something wrong with the environment? Is this something we control/affect in our GBP jenkins setup?
cheers,
-Thomas