[OpenStack-Infra] Add 3rd party CI to gerrit group

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jul 21 14:28:18 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-21 15:58:55 +0200 (+0200), Artur Zarzycki wrote:
> we've in  fuel-ccp-* repos[1] release and core group. We also created
> fuel-ccp-ci[2] group for 3rd party CI  and in docs[4] about permissions for
> 3rd party CI is wrote "the release group for that program or project can add
> you to the <project>-ci group specific to that program/project.", but we
> don't see permissions to add any account to fuel-ccp-ci group, should we ask
> you about add one of us to fuel-ccp-ci group(to add 3rd party CI[3]) or we
> can ask just about add  3rd party CI[3] to this group?

The -ci groups are handled a little differently since the goal is to
give your core reviewers control over which CI systems can leave
Verify votes on your project's changes. I have made fuel-ccp-core
the owner of the fuel-ccp-ci group, so anyone in fuel-ccp-core can
add and remove accounts from it without being a member of thatt
group themselves.

    https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1487,info