[OpenStack-Infra] Add 3rd party CI to gerrit group

Artur Zarzycki azarzycki at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 21 13:58:55 UTC 2016

Hi Infra Team,
we've in  fuel-ccp-* repos[1] release and core group. We also created
fuel-ccp-ci[2] group for 3rd party CI  and in docs[4] about permissions
for 3rd party CI is wrote "the release group for that program or project
can add you to the <project>-ci group specific to that
program/project.", but we don't see permissions to add any account to
fuel-ccp-ci group, should we ask you about add one of us to fuel-ccp-ci
group(to add 3rd party CI[3]) or we can ask just about add  3rd party
CI[3] to this group?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/335584/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/344108/
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1487,members