[OpenStack-Infra] JJB V2.0 planning

Wayne Warren wayne at puppet.com
Tue Jul 5 16:21:47 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Darragh Bailey <daragh.bailey at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 5 July 2016 at 05:44, Kien Ha <kienha9922 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> HI Darragh,
>>
>> I would like to help where I can in the reviews, but Tuesdays and
>> Thursdays are my busiest days. I can only guarantee that I am free after
>> 19:00 UTC on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Monday and Fridays are days where I am
>> free from summer class obligations but I am not too sure if that will work
>> with everyone else.
>>

> I can do Monday, assuming Friday is a little more awkward for people in
> European timezones as they plan to wrap up for the day earlier.
>
> Woud 13:00-1700 UTC suit on those days?
>

>> Regards,
>> Kien Ha
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Dong Ma <winterma.dong at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Darragh,
>>>

>>> I agree with your thought and would like to participate to the reviews,
>>> although the time slots is a little late for me but it works.
>>>

> Would moving the time slot an hour earlier on either Mon/Fri suit you
> better?

For the proposed time slots so far, Friday would be better for me--I have a
team meeting I cannot miss between UTC 1530 and UTC 1630 (although it
usually runs a half hour short).

However, if Monday 1300 - 1700 UTC ends up being the best time for everyone
else, I can attempt to split my attention between the JJB 2.0 review
session and that meeting, or set aside dedicated time outside of the review
session to respond to comments and iterate on the 2.0 patches (really I
will want to do this anyway).