[OpenStack-Infra] JJB V2.0 planning

Darragh Bailey daragh.bailey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:32:15 UTC 2016

On 5 July 2016 at 05:44, Kien Ha <kienha9922 at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI Darragh,
>
> I would like to help where I can in the reviews, but Tuesdays and
> Thursdays are my busiest days. I can only guarantee that I am free after
> 19:00 UTC on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Monday and Fridays are days where I am
> free from summer class obligations but I am not too sure if that will work
> with everyone else.

I can do Monday, assuming Friday is a little more awkward for people in
European timezones as they plan to wrap up for the day earlier.

Woud 13:00-1700 UTC suit on those days?

> Regards,
> Kien Ha
>
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Dong Ma <winterma.dong at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey Darragh,
>>

>> I agree with your thought and would like to participate to the reviews,
>> although the time slots is a little late for me but it works.

Would moving the time slot an hour earlier on either Mon/Fri suit you
better?

--
Darragh Bailey
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"