[OpenStack-Infra] Regression in JJB 1.4.0 maximum recursion depth exceeded

Darragh Bailey daragh.bailey at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:10:09 UTC 2016

Hi Thanh,

On 8 Jan 2016 21:47, "Thanh Ha" <thanh.ha at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> (I truncated some of the repetitive output below)
>
> I just tried with the -o argument and seems like it passes. I guess it
only affects stdout output, good to know.

> We're using python 2.7.5 in production. I did some testing today with
Python 3.4.3 and it seems the 3.4.x stream at least doesn't run into this
issue so I'm guessing this only affects Python 2.7.x.

I wonder if it's something that occurs with earlier 2.7 releases, I thought
I checked that behavior out on 2.7.9

I'll look to check with pyenv on Monday to go over a few python versions.

--
Darragh Bailey
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool" - unknown