[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] Infra needs Gerrit developers

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:19:24 UTC 2015

For a little more detail, Gerrit is your typical 3 tier java application
built on GWT, jetty and backed by a DB.  It uses the buck[1] toolchain for
building and it relies on the jgit[2] library to interact with git.   Any
experience you have with those technologies would be awesome but really
a desire to work with Java is the only requirement.

To re-iterate what Anita said.  We are looking for others who have an
interest to hack on Gerrit on behalf of Openstack.  This can range from
reviewing outstanding changes, bug fixes or adding a few features that have
been requested by the Openstack community.  I will also be at the Tokyo
summit if anybody would like to discuss more in person.  You can reply to
me or find me on #openstack-infra ('zaro').  Thanks.

[1] https://buckbuild.com
[2] https://eclipse.org/jgit