[OpenStack-Infra] vcsrepo upstream

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:00:55 UTC 2015

The git puppet module requires some additional work, not looks stable for
me. It have RedHat support only, and it won't work for askbot, because
those instances based on Ubuntu 14.04LTS actually. I guess we need a stable
solution within a reasonable timeframe. Git puppet should evolve, but I see
no new commits in the last 6months.

Brgds,
  Marton